Dear Friends and Patients,
We’ve re-opened our doors and have implemented procedures to provide as safe an environment as possible.
Here is what we are doing to keep our patients safe:
- We are following state mandated guidelines of social distancing, sanitizing and wearing of masks.
- We will be performing deep sanitizing before, after, and in between patient visits.
- We require that ALL patients wear masks.
- We will close the waiting area temporarily and schedule patients appropriately in order to support social distancing.
- We are implementing a contactless payment system. Upon creation of an appointment, you will receive an email with payment information. Please pay prior to coming to the office.
- INSURANCE: We are in network with United Healthcare and BCBSIL. Please call the office with your insurance information and we will check coverage for you.
If you are not feeling well, for any reason, please cancel your appointment.
Our office hours for the remainder of the month of May:
Tuesday through Friday from 10-4.
Please schedule your appointment on our website at www.CKFAcupuncture.com/schedule or call the office at 224-616-3355
Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you again!