What conditions respond well to acupuncture?
This is a short list, and if you don’t see your condition, please call the office for more information.
- Allergies & Sinusitis, Asthma
- Musculoskeletal: Neck, Shoulder and Back pain, Arthritis, Sciatica
- Neurological: Headaches, Migraines, Stroke, Bell’s Palsy, Parkinson’s
- Digestive: Indigestion, Diarrhea, Constipation, IBS
- Gynecological: Infertility, PMS, Fibroids, Menopause, Dysmenorrhea
- Other: Stress reduction, Insomnia, Immune system strengthening, side effects from Chemo or Radiation therapy, addiction
For more information about our Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine services, contact us today.
The World Health Organization published a report in which it listed nearly four dozen ailments where acupuncture was proven to be effective for treatment. Click here to view the World Health Organization report on acupuncture.